網頁

2013年4月30日 星期二

Wan Chen's Wedding Card


This is my third WEDDING CARD..
Wedding card always hard to have inspiration for me ..><"
Since my best friend at Taiwan Wedding on Feb...
This card keep delay until now only completed .

Hope she don't mind for this delayed wishes!


Butterfly is many crafter favorite ..
Since I join few swap activities, mostly card I received also have butterfly ^^

I use butterfly for my card sure have the meaning..

A girl married will become women..
What is try to express is Transmutation. 


I choose a paper and use the distress ink stamp with love as background..
Besides the paper use the sponge use gold color ink brush around..
Finally, stick with lace ribbon ! 
What's a romance feel with LACE ^^


Bottom use the thicker word ...
but feel like this size a bit BIG @@"

Here you go... for overall view! 
Corner is embellishment sticker that purchase from POPULAR
Don't have any wedding related stamp, 
only I could present as below : 


I will continue challenge with next Wedding card..
Still have many space for me to improve :-)

沒有留言:

張貼留言