網頁

2013年4月13日 星期六

Happy Graduation



This card is an order from my best friend for his best friend graduation..
But only 1-2 days provided.. it's really a bit rush for me >.<
because everyday work like hell....T.T
really worry don't have any inspiration on this order..
But finally I done.. this call  有心不怕難? haha

But rush really easy for mistake & not 100% perfect @@"


2013 is graduated Year, i think this digit very meaningful in future memories..
It's could call back when your graduated ..

This SHINNING STAR technique as below :
1) Use puncher to punch out the star
2) Use "VersaMark" water stamp 
3) Spill the embossing clear powder mixed with diamond dust glitter on top
4) Use heat gun to let it stereotypes

This is 1st try, but I very satisfaction with this effect:-)


Owl symbol of knowledge,  
this owl is free stamp from papercraft magazine..
I stamp it on 不織布/pattern paper and cut it out ..
Cut and paste become this cut OWL 


Hot air balloon
what I try to express is...
wish card receiver career fly as high as possible..
祝福他前程似錦



Inside the card just simple design with stamping ...


Hope my best friend & his best friend will like it.

Theme : Graduation 
Status :  Sold 
Made upon request 


沒有留言:

張貼留言