網頁

2013年4月6日 星期六

Pink * Birthday


This Birthday card I use almost 2-3 month only completed it..
Because I insist to use this paper card as bottom base, 
but totally don't have inspiration on it.

This paper card very nice right? :-)
Many many circle with shinning glitter, 
but won't make hand dirty with this shinning powder.. 


This is the stamping technique , 
I use puncher to punch out two "flower" & stamp on it.
Beside is the butterfly that using die cut to cut it out.
But without die cut machine? I just bought the original from popular X-D
(Poor me , don't have money to buy die cut machine T.T)


This called mouse? The stamp so cute right?
I bought is from craftmate store.
Brand : Inkadinkado

My coloring technique still have many space to improve ... 


1406 is Birthday date... 14 June
This is the sticker together with paper kits,
I love it so much :-)


This is the very 3D flower, 
I had give as gift to my swap partner before too..
Some people don't think it suitable for paper craft,
But i think it suit for this card , perfect match!!!

It's sometime can replace handcraft paper flowe..


Last, share a secret with you...
 what inside my card...???!!?!
hahaha... 
this card will always open without this thing..
So , after I put this..won't automatic open ..
Can easy for many thing... 
like take photo?! .....


Finally I done! How do you think for this card?
Your comment is welcome !~


沒有留言:

張貼留言