網頁

2013年4月20日 星期六

Mother's Day Card + Mail Art Swap



Haha.. I like pink color , 
of course this warming season will choose pink again..
I don't have any tooling / stamp related to Mother's Day..
So.. headache few day to get the inspiration for this card

Only choose the paper card already waste my two days....


This two brads is my collection...
Brads with tie as closing / open the card.. this idea come from Youtube
Keep changes of few brads to get the perfect collocation


This flower I purchase from Taiwan..
But keep reject by I to using on card making, 
finally is a good timing to let it show off .. ^_^


Mother's let me think about flower..
I use circle puncher to punch out small circle & stick around one big circle.
See...! It's big flower..! 
To embellish it add for some diamond~~!


Due to don't have stamp .. and also don't have printer..
Only can use handwriting to express the Main title..
but this handwriting look like is a defect for this card @@"



Anyway , this card finally is done...
It also broke my record , is very longest time completed card!
-------------------------------------------------------------------


Besides, is the mail art, this is the 1st time I challenge with it..
Also with this swap activities , let me know this kind of thing..


I have no idea with it.. but reference from others..
I make with simple one.. 
Only use 1 sponge + 1 vintage ink + Flower Stamp + Alphabet stamp
to completed it the front page

for the dot dot red color design tape 
was my characteristic on every mail for swap activities.. 


Behind of it , I challenge of distress technique..
But I'm still new in  Distress, looks not very well..


This flower stamp purchase 3-4 years ago in Taiwan..
But never use before, it stamp on envelope looks great..
I'm satisfaction on it... ^___^


Mother's Day Card +Mail art done !

Hope my swap partner will like it~~!



沒有留言:

張貼留言