網頁

2013年4月7日 星期日

Enjoy * S.P.R.I.N.G



Now is SPRING season, but I don't think Malaysia have SPRING..
Malaysia always in SUMMER, but recently have rain..
the weather finally have a bit cool...

SRING is a good season for travel, 
I hope to go around Japan to see the SAKURA 
Only SRING is SAKURA blooming season...


This is 1st time I challenge this kind of theme, 
Spend my Sunday half day to completed this card :-)


This card not too much technique I had use, 
You can guess what technique included this card??


Blue flower with button, look great right?
That flower I bought from Smidar Paper during clearance, 
never think that I can grab it in cheaper price :-)


This ENJOY flag is common inspiration ..
I use stamping to stamp up the world on the flag..


Finally , this is special technique that's I learn from Taiwan..
Tool that i use: Copper, Ball pen , sponge , stamp ink, emboss powder, heat gun

Step by step will in coming post..! :-)

Enjoy your guys with Spring !!!

--------------------------------------------------------

This card enter for :

Paper Craft My Challenge - April 2013 - Spring is in the Air




8 則留言:

  1. Nice creation. Visiting from Paper Craft MY Challenge April 2013

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Hi Marge Goh, thanks :-) You can joined the challenge too..

      刪除
  2. so beautiful! can't wait to see ur tutorial :)

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Shin Yee, haha..will do will do..
      just hope you can understand my broken english XD

      刪除
  3. Inspiring, Shin Yee. Thank you for joining us in Paper Craft My Challenge.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. what a fun activities, happy to joined too... by the way i'm Jing Yi ya~ ^_^

      刪除
  4. Thanks for joining us, Shin Yee. I like the embossing part. Nicely colored too. Keep it up!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Eva, haha... thanks.. ;-) but i'm jing yi, not Shin Yee o... :P

      刪除