網頁

2013年3月16日 星期六

Tag Swap. March (Summer)


2nd Tag

Theme : Summer
Partner Assigned : ?? to be announced..


Recently weather very hot, feel like fall in the summer..
This tag swap inspiration come from this feeling..!

Let's have a look for my tag....


Flower Step by step :-
1:-  Stamp the flower in three design paper
       -  Use the Emboss dual pen color the leaves
-  Color the Diamond Glaze on top of it
   
2:-  Cut out the leaves from 2 design paper
-  Glue the leaves on the flower base     

3:- This is the Gauze, yes! is Gauze that we injured will need it
I brush on the Gesso to let the gauze more  hard 
after that infected by bundled sage distress ink 

4:- WITH LOVE i stamp with red ink & do the emboss effect with heat tool


Bottom of card I use the Brads to present..
The part of green card is distress effect......
and finally use the lace that I never design in my card before.
because I feel that this lace more suitable for cloth design...


Behind my card just simple drop my name & date


Overview... how do you feel it? 



What I use & where can buy :-
  • Embellishment, Gesso(Brand: Folkart) - Smidapaper
  • Diamond Glaze  - Brand : Judi Kins (Purchase from Taiwan)
  • Stamp : Magazine Cards & Papercraft issue 105 (Free gift)
  • Emboss Dual Pen - K.Kingdom (Purchase from Taiwan)
  • Distress ink(Bundle sage), papercard  - Craftmate store
  • Lace - Daiso
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 THANKS FOR SUPPORT !! 

2 則留言: